0.3 and 4.0 part time required – Croydon – £10.75 per hour (Trainee/Qualified)
As well as excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills, you must be willing to promote and adhere to our
Christian ethos of: Faith, Love, Service and Resilience.
Essential: a love of children and a desire to make a difference to London’s most neediest communities,
whilst respecting the cultures of Croydon’s diverse ethnic communities.
Main requirements and duties
- Teaching assistants must have a qualification related to the role (e,g,) Level 3 or equivalent and will ideally have
some First Aid training. With at least 1 years’ experience in a class.
- Have a working knowledge of the English national curriculum.
- Has worked within schools and holds high expectations of learning and behaviour
Be a fun-loving, flexible and enthusiastic team-player.
- Can support the class-teacher with implementing teaching and tracking methods.
- Shares our company’s vision and Christian values.
- Can provide two references from recent past employers.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please email your current CV including details of two reference contacts