0.3 and 4.0 part time required – Croydon – £15-£25 per hour (Trainee/NQT/Qualified)
As well as excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills, you must be willing to promote and adhere to our
Christian ethos of: Faith, Love, Service and Resilience.
Essential: a love of children and a desire to make a difference to London’s most neediest communities,
whilst respecting the cultures of Croydon’s diverse ethnic communities.
Main requirements and duties
- Teachers must have a qualification related to a teaching role (e,g,) PGCE/CELTA/TESOL or equivalent teaching
qualification. Newly qualified or undergraduate/trainees are welcome to apply
- Have experience of teaching either to KS1,2,3 or/and GCSE English or maths, to school-aged children.
- Have a working knowledge of the English national curriculum.
- Has worked within schools/colleges and holds high expectations of learning and behaviour.
- A fun-loving teacher with lots of ideas for contributing to the development of kinaesthetic based lessons,
especially to support the neuro-diverse members of the community.
- Can implement a range of teaching, learning and tracking methods (lesson plans and resource provided).
- Shares our company’s vision and Christian values, often reflected in our teaching and learning materials.
- Can be flexible, enthusiastic and a team-player.
- Can provide two references from recent past employers.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please email your current CV including details of two reference contacts