(Freelance) Flexible working hours – from £15 per hour
As well as excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills, you must be willing to promote and adhere to our
Christian ethos of: Faith, Love, Service and Resilience.
Essential: a love of children and a desire to make a difference to London’s most neediest communities,
whilst respecting the cultures of Croydon’s diverse ethnic communities.
Main duties and responsibilities
Reporting to 2 x directors you will:
- Assist the directors in identifying, applying and managing funding applications to support the development of the
school and clients.
- Manage donations and our on-line fundraising activities.
- Set agreed targets for income generation through new client business, sales of merchandise and funding
- Source the best price and quality on school and business supplies and efficiently monitor and maintain stock
- Assist in the management – general filing and retrieval of information – electronic records to track payments and
funding needs of clients.
- Monthly assess and update activities in our marketplace for income growth and decline using a SWOT analysis
(knowledge of the supplementary school market would be desirable but NOT essential).
- Assist in the promotion of the business at a range of social events (including community events, business
forums, parent gatherings, churches, etc).
- Be DBS registered in-order to work with and support in the OCCASIONAL delivery of education and training
- Willingness to participate in training.
- Provide two references from recent past employers.
Please Note: This role will require applicants to have a good command of spoken and written English,
alongside a sound knowledge of book keeping and maths to GCSE level.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please email your current CV including details of two reference contacts