Website and Marketing Assistant
Flexible working hours from £10.75 per hour – possibility of working remotely
As well as excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills, you must be willing to promote and adhere to our
Christian ethos of: Faith, Love, Service and Resilience.
Essential: a love of children and a desire to make a difference to London’s most neediest communities,
whilst respecting the cultures of Croydon’s diverse ethnic communities.
Main duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the Business Administrator you will:
- Assist in the management of the website, including: social media marketing and scheduling, membership
enquiries, alongside quarterly promotions (knowledge of WordPress essential).
- Assist in devising and implementing a 12 month marketing strategy, which will include you researching and
identifying cost-effective marketing opportunities using a range of digital and non-digital marketing tools
(including brand management).
- Help draft a monthly staff brief, reviewing the websites activities: traffic, content and changes.
- Assist in the setting up and management of our ‘blog’ and directing traffic to the BF4ALL website (Copywriting
experience desirable but NOT essential)
- Liaise termly with parents to conduct client feedback on customer satisfaction and warm leads for new business.
- Assist with the development of membership through a range of marketing mix activities, including (but not
exclusively) developing presence on Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter and You-Tube.
- Assist in the management of all photographic/video production including legal consent forms.
- Help develop the rolling-out of digital learning through Zoom and other digital mediums for UK and international
- Monthly assess and update activities in our marketplace for growth and decline (marketing plan) using a SWOT
analysis (knowledge of the supplementary school market would be desirable but NOT essential).
- Assist in the promotion of the business at a range of social events (including community events, business
forums, parent gatherings, churches, etc)
- Be DBS registered in-order to work with and support in the OCCASIONAL delivery of education and training
- Have a willingness to participate in training.
- Contribute to the Business Development Plan on a quarterly basis.
- Provide two references from recent past employers.
Please Note: This role will require applicants to have a good command of spoken and written English,
alongside a sound knowledge of book keeping and maths to GCSE level.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please email your current CV including details of two reference contacts