Website and Marketing AssistantFlexible working hours from £9 per hour – possibility of working remotely
Main duties and responsibilities
Reporting to the Business Administrator you will (whilst adhering to our schools Christian values):
- To assist in the management of the website, including: social media marketing and scheduling, membership enquiries, alongside quarterly promotions (knowledge of WordPress essential).
- Assist in devising and implementing a 12 month marketing strategy, which will include you researching and identifying cost-effective marketing opportunities using a range of digital and non-digital marketing tools (including brand management).
- To help draft a monthly staff brief, reviewing the websites activities: traffic, content and changes.
- To assist in the setting up and management of our ‘blog’ and directing traffic to the BF4ALL website (Copywriting experience desirable but NOT essential)
- To liaise termly with parents to conduct client feedback on customer satisfaction and warm leads for new business.
- To assist with the development of membership through a range of marketing mix activities, including (but not exclusively) developing presence on Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter and You-Tube.
- To assist in the management of all photographic/video production including legal consent forms.
- To help develop the rolling-out of digital learning through Skype and other digital medium for UK and international clients.
- To monthly assess and update activities in our marketplace for growth and decline (marketing plan) using a SWOT analysis (knowledge of the supplementary school market would be desirable but NOT essential).
- To assist in the promotion of the business at a range of social events (including community events, business forums, parent gatherings, churches, etc)
- To be DBS registered in-order to work with and support in the OCCASIONAL delivery of education and training programmes.
- A willingness to participate in training.
- To contribute to the Business Development Plan on a quarterly basis.
- Can provide two references from recent past employers.
Please Note: This role will require applicants to have a good command of spoken and written English, alongside a sound knowledge of book keeping and maths to GCSE level.
Essential: a love of children and a desire to make a difference in London’s diverse ethnic communities.