Teaching AssistantUp to 10 hours per week – after school and Saturday 8.30am-1.30pm – Croydon – £10 per hour
Main requirements and duties
- Teaching assistants must have a qualification related to the role (e,g,) Level 3 or equivalent and will ideally have some First Aid training. With at least 1 years’ experience in a class.
- Have a working knowledge of the English national curriculum.
- Has worked within schools and holds high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Be a fun-loving, flexible and enthusiastic team-player.
- Can support the class-teacher with implementing teaching and tracking methods.
- Shares our company’s vision and Christian values.
- Can provide two references from recent past employers.