TeacherUp to 12 hours per week – after school and Saturday 8.30am-1.30pm – Croydon – £20-£29 per hour
Main requirements and duties
- Teachers must have a qualification related to a teaching role (e,g,) PGCE/CELTA/TESOL or equivalent teaching qualification. Newly qualified and undergraduate/trainees are welcome to apply
- Have experience of teaching either to KS2/3 or/and GCSE English or maths to school-aged children or adults.
- Have a working knowledge of the English national curriculum.
- Has worked within schools/colleges and holds high expectations of learning and behaviour.
- A fun-loving teacher with lots of ideas for contributing to the development of kinaesthetic based lessons.
- Can implement a range of teaching and tracking methods (lesson plans and resource provided).
- Shares our company’s vision and Christian values, often reflected in our teaching and learning materials.
- Can be flexible, enthusiastic and a team-player.
- Can provide two references from recent past employers.