Finance/Fundraising Administrator(Freelance) Flexible working hours – from £15 per hour
Main duties and responsibilities
Reporting to 2 x directors you will (whilst adhering to our schools Christian values):
- To assist the directors in identifying, applying and managing funding applications to support the development of the school and clients.
- To manage donations and our on-line fundraising activities.
- To set agreed targets for income generation through new client business, sales of merchandise and funding opportunities (grants).
- To source the best price and quality on school and business supplies and efficiently monitor and maintain stock control.
- To assist in the management – general filing and retrieval of information – electronic records to track payments and funding needs of clients.
- To monthly assess and update activities in our marketplace for income growth and decline using a SWOT analysis (knowledge of the supplementary school market would be desirable but NOT essential).
- To assist in the promotion of the business at a range of social events (including community events, business forums, parent gatherings, churches, etc).
- To be DBS registered in-order to work with and support in the OCCASIONAL delivery of education and training programmes.
- A willingness to participate in training.
- Can provide two references from recent past employers.
Please Note: This role will require applicants to have a good command of spoken and written English, alongside a sound knowledge of book keeping and maths to GCSE level.
Essential: a love of children and a desire to make a difference in London’s diverse ethnic communities.